At MATCH our dedication to outstanding is absolute. From the quality of our products to the standard of our service, we work to make every aspect of your experience first-rate. So, let's talk about our shipping policy to get your MATCH pieces to you as seamlessly as possible.
We have two types of shipping within the continental U.S.
Standard shipping: For any purchase under $249, we charge a small fee of $15.95 but for purchases $250 and above, your ground shipping is absolutely free.
standard shipping for the continental u.s.
|$0 – $249||$15.95|
|$250 or more||FREE|
Expedited shipping: Need your items delivered in a hurry? No problem. We offer next-day, second-day and third-day shipping options, with costs starting at $35 depending on your purchase amount.
expedited shipping rates for the continental u.s.
|Purchase amount||Next Day||2nd day||3rd day|
|$0 – $99||$70||$45||$35|
|$100 – $999||$95||$75||$60|
|$1,000 – $1,999||$150||$110||$95|
|$2,000 – $3,999||$275||$180||$165|
|$4,000 or more||$500||$275||$225|
If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Mexico or Canada we'd love to help. Just drop us an email and we'll get back to you with shipping rates for you.
Below are general notes about our shipping procedures:
- All in-stock orders are shipped within two days via FedEx/UPS. However, depending on availability, part or all of your order could take longer to ship. Standard delivery should arrive within 5-7 days, depending on your location.
- Orders for expedited shipping rates apply only Monday through Friday and must be placed by 1:00 pm EST. Orders received after this time on Friday or Saturday or Sunday or holidays, will be processed the following non-holiday weekday.
- Delivery deadlines apply to in-stock items and exclude back-ordered and personalized pieces.
- We are not able to ship to PO boxes.
- All orders require a signature upon delivery.
Please note that our offices are closed on the following holidays. We do not ship on these days: New Year's Day, MLK Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
We are confident your purchase will meet and exceed your expectations but if you need to return an item to us, please read the following guidelines below:
All MATCH pewter is cast (often in antique molds) or spun, and finished by hand in our workshops in Northern Italy. Any slight variances that may occur during production or hand finishing are characteristics of our pewter and unique process to be enjoyed, not defects or grounds for return.
Please note: to process your return, you'll need a Return Authorization (RA) number from us. Without this, we won't be able to accept the return. Please see the instructions below on how to obtain your Return Authorization from MATCH.
MAKING A RETURN
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from MATCH1995.COM, we offer a full refund on approved returns based on the original online order, for up to 30 days from the date of purchase, with the following conditions:
- MATCH will provide a return shipping label in cases of shipping damage/breakage, defects or mis-shipments. Returns for any other reason are the responsibility of the customer.
- MATCH must be informed of shipping damages, breakage, defects or mis-shipments within 10 days of receipt of shipment. Only in this way can we pay the return charges for shipping damage returns.
- To process your return, MATCH will request photos of the shipping damages, breakage, defects or mis-shipment.
- All other return shipping charges for refund, exchange or credit returns will be paid by the customer.
- MATCH cannot accept returns on any items that have been custom engraved, so please take extra care when ordering these pieces.
- If you want to return an item you received as a gift, we will exchange it for another MATCH product only with your gift receipt or packing list. Please make this request within 30 days of receipt.
- We will exchange items based on the cost at the time of purchase.
- The shipping charges for exchanges will be paid by the customer.
- If you have broken your MATCH piece, or damaged it through improper use (please see our care guidelines for pewter, candles), we cannot return, refund or replace it.
- We do have a replacement program for MATCH ceramic dinnerware, crystal stemware and barware. Please contact us at email@example.com to find out if your broken item is eligible for replacement at a reduced cost.
Returning damaged, defective or mis-shipped items
If you want to return an item because it was received damaged, defective or is not the item you ordered, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt or, call our customer service team on 201 792 9444 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST.
Please note, MATCH cannot be responsible for any damage or mis-shipment if the package and/or the items in the package are shipped to another location after receipt. MATCH is unable to accept a claim for any merchandise shipped to a secondary location after it has been received at the original shipping address. No claim of any kind can be made on merchandise shipped outside of the continental US; items must be checked for defect and reported to MATCH before shipping.
Shipping your return to MATCH
We can only accept returns with a Return Authorization (RA) number. To get your RA, contact us at email@example.com or, call our customer service team at 201 792 9444 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST, then follow the steps below:
- Write your Return Authorization number on the outside of your return package. Packages without an RA number on the exterior will be refused and returned to sender.
- Insure your item for the full value through your carrier (FedEX, UPS or USPS).
- Pack your items well, with sufficient material to prevent damage or breakage in transit.
- The cost of return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer and will not be paid by MATCH.
- When you have your Return Authorization (RA), ship your return or exchange to:
Attn: Web Returns
234 16th Street
6th Floor / Dock 19
Jersey City, NJ
- MATCH cannot accept returns of any custom-engraved items.
- Please allow at least 10 business days for MATCH to process your return.
Please note that items purchased from our website cannot be returned to a MATCH retailer. They can only be returned directly to MATCH following the steps above.
- Once an order has been processed, it cannot be cancelled.
- If you want to cancel a backordered item/s that has not yet shipped, please contact our customer service team on 201 792 9444 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST.
- Custom-engraved items cannot be cancelled or returned, so please take extra care when ordering these pieces as they are non-returnable or refundable.