A simple and delicious recipe from the Amalfi Coast of Italy. A salad of orange, fennel and black olives tossed with extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Buon appetito!
Ingredients (Serves 4) Recipe courtesy of Jul’s Kitchen
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 blood oranges
- A handful of black olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Rinse the fennel bulb and slice it thinly, including the tops.
- Peel the oranges and slice them.
- Collect in a bowl the sliced fennel and oranges and a handful of black olives.
- Dress the salad with your best extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately, otherwise it will become quickly watery.