A Tall Order with a Twist
Continuing our exclusive cocktail series, we join The Bitter Gringo at the bar for a mixology masterclass. This time he’s riffing on tradition with a new twist on the beloved Tom Collins. Scarlet pomegranate with a fresh hit of rosemary are the game changers here, while the slim profile of MATCH’s highball glass keeps the bubbles fizzing longer.
Each video is a short story of flavor, a tutorial where MATCH pewter barware isn’t just a tool, but an essential addition to the character of each creative cocktail.
- 2 oz Gin (our founder favors Nolet’s Silver)
- 1½ oz Pomegranate Juice (Fresh or POM)
- ½ oz Grenadine (Not Rose’s. Homemade is terrific — we have a recipe here.)
- 3 dashes of Orange Bitters
- Top with Soda Water with Rosemary
Garnish: Fresh Rosemary, Orange Wheels, Pomegranate Seeds
Soda Water with Rosemary: Place fresh rosemary sprigs in a container of very cold soda water. Let infuse until ready to serve.